Sunday, November 18, 2012

Whats new Band Geeks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpjsMnI3htA
What's new Band Geeks? Yes that link is What's new Scooby Doo...I just thought it kinda fit. He he! Anyway, I've told you guys all about me and my band, and honestly I'm really starting to wonder if you feel the same way as I do. I mean, I'm no band fanatic, but I am very involved. And the one thing I don't know is if YOU have the same feelings and involvement.

What I want from you guys are to answer these questions.
1. What's the name of your band?
2. What's your instrument? And if you have a name for it, what is it?
3. How do you improve your music ability?
4. What is something special that only your section does?
5. What is your favorite cheer to yell during competitions?
6. How is your bus rides? Silent, Quite, Muffled, Talk-ative, Noisy, Loud, Singful, Gamers?
7. How do you aproach your Band Director?
8. Have you ever been on a Band trip for more than a day?
9. Have you ever forgotten your music, instrument, sticks, or a part of your uniform at school during a football game?
10. Have you told anyone else about this website?

I WANT ANSWERS PEOPLE! And it's totally okay to send me a private message with these answers, just incase you don't want to post them to the public (I won't put out names or ID's). And just so you know, once I have enough answers I will post MY answers to these questions for you guys.

Oh and just so you know, my Marching Band trip to PHI and NYC is in TWO days! So be on the lookout for us on the www.6abc.com website!

And as always,
KEEP ON PLAYING MUSIC LOVERS!
~Band Geek

2 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment