Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Winter Break is over.

Well hello, have we met? Of course we have! Just not in forever, that is of course my fault! Anyway, Today was my last day of Winter break, and it is so depressing to see it go...I DON'T WAN'T TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!! Well, okay let me rephrase....I don't mind going back for first block (that's band and orchestra for me), the rest of the day however I do not wan't to be there for! But, oh well....we're minors, we have to follow what the ELDERLY (he he) say.

So how was your guy's Winter breaks? How was the holiday season for ya'll? For me, it wen't really well! I got my Band Photographs from not only this year, but also last year. Since they never sent them to us last year...ha ha! And before my family opened presents on Christmas, my little brother and myself performed three songs by surprise for our parents. He played his violin to the song of "Oh Christmas Tree", I played on my violin (yes I am a violinist as well....) "Deck the halls", then he took out his bell set and I took out my trumpet and we played "We wish you a merry Christmas" together. Oddly it brought my mother to tears. But you know what, it was cute and it was sort of a present to them.

But, I should probably go, cause school starts at 8:00am tomorrow, and I am exhausted from boot camp today (intensive workout program that I'm being forced to do, to get me in shape for marching season....wonderful).

KEEP ON PLAYING MUSIC LOVERS!!!
~Band Geek

P.S: This has a lot of my photos from my trip go check it out...and here are just a few pictures I found on FB. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyXyPNCs3YI





No comments:

Post a Comment