Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Early Mornin'

A very good morning to everyone! It's been a very long night for me, since I've had no sleep for the past 24 hours. Anyway, tonight is the read through so I cannot under any circumstances look exhausted. Oh right, that reminds me. I still have to do my morning bike ride. Yeah I'll look like crap later on. Ha ha! Alright enough with me and my tiredness, what's going on with you all? Are you getting ready for/ or already in band camp yet? If so, tell us other band geek's how it's going, we're desperate to know. That's for sure!

Another question for ya. Are you ready for school to start again? Cause it's not to far away if you think about it...just a few more weeks really. Then we're back in stuffy class rooms listening to lectures we could really care less about. Do ya'll feel that way about classes too? And if you don't we could "debunk" you as a teachers pet! You really wouldn't want that know would you?

PLAY ON MUSIC LOVERS!
~Band Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment