Friday, August 17, 2012

Moving.

みんなヘイ!Or in english, Hey guys! So recently, like really recently (more like last thursday) I found out I was moving AGAIN! I know it's really odd since I had only lived here about 6 months, but yeah I'm moving back to the good ol' Nebraska. The nice thing is, is that I'm going back to my old school. I'll be with friends and people like that. Now don't get me wrong Washington was great, but it just wasn't for me or my family.

Now for the band part. School in Nebraska started Yesterday (August 16th). Really early in my opinion, but who cares. Anyway I got a hold of my old Band director, and well asked if I could be a part of the Marching band there. In anyway shape or form, I just wanted to be there and be a part of it. And I got an answer the next day, he said I would be able to march, just not the opener. But he is putting me on pit for that part! Isn't that great! Only problem is that I have no idea how to play any pit instrument. So wish me luck! But I should probably go. I mean I still have to pack and practice, so I'll talk to ya'll later.

PLAY ON MUSIC LOVERS!
~Band Geek

P.S. I went to Band camp here in Washington, and for those of you reading. You guys did great for your first week with music!

No comments:

Post a Comment